Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thoughts on Youtube's New "Better" Layout & Channel Design

Like almost any other Youtuber in the world I HATE the new layout & channel design. I could live with the new layout, but I WILL QUIT YOUTUBE THE DAY THEY FORCE ME TO SWITCH TO THE NEW YOUTUBE CHANNELS DESIGN, & WON'T LET SWITCH BACK TO THE OLD ONE!!! If or when I quit Youtube I'll begin uploading my videos here. Now I really don't think the new layout is that bad, & like the old one more, but this one'll do. THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN, HOWEVER, IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE INTERNET SINCE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! Now you may think: "Mr. theKING™, it can't be as bad as you say it is." Well it is, & if you don't think so, here's what my channel would like if youtube forced me to switch to the new design & wouldn't let me go back to the old one:

I had that on the screen once, pointed it at a mirror, broke it in to a million pieces, no kidding. This channels design is a horrible joke, that nobody'll laugh at. I will be laughing however, when Youtube forces everyone to switch to the new design—with no option to use the old one again—& everyone quits, & Youtube goes from 100000000 channels to 0 in 30 seconds. I'll leave you with one final thought: if it's not broken, why fix it? The old channels design was perfect, I can't think of anything wrong with it. The new one has one issue, with is so huge it throws the whole thing off: while the old design featured everything you could ever want on one page, this one requires you to switch to a different page to view each module, it doesn't help that the only customization available is the background image, either. So, don't switch to the new channels design, & if Youtube forces you to, & won't let you use the old one anymore, then delete your channel.

UPDATE:
YOUTUBE HAS FORCED ALL CHANNELS TO SWITCH TO THE NEW CHANNELS DESIGN, THE BLOGGER UPLOADER DIDN'T WORK AS WELL AS I'D HOPED IT WOULD SO I'M GONNA HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STAY ON YOUTUBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment